Version 2.0. Effective date: May 14, 2018
FastTrack Software ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.adminbyrequest.com website and related mobile applications (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may be providing certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Computer account name
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
FastTrack Software uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the EU and United States, we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the EU or United States to process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
FastTrack Software may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of FastTrack Software
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
What are your Personal Data rights?
FastTrack Software wants to ensure that you are aware of the rights you have in accordance with GDPR and other laws that may apply concerning the Personal Data we collect and process.
In accordance with GDPR, you’re entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request FastTrack Software for a copy of your Personal Data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request FastTrack Software to correct any Personal Data that is incorrect.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request FastTrack Software to erase parts of – or all – of your Personal Data. However, this is only possible under certain conditions. Please reach out to us if you want us to erase your Personal Data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request FastTrack Software to restrict the processing of your Personal Data. However, this is only possible under certain conditions. Please reach out to us if you want us to erase your Personal Data.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to FastTrack Software’s processing of your Personal Data. However, this is only possible under certain conditions. Please reach out to us if you have any objections concerning your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request FastTrack Software to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you. However, this is only possible under certain conditions. Please reach out to us if you want us return your Personal Data or pass it on to another organization.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Admin By Request app for Slack (applicable if you integrate Admin By Request with Slack)
How does the ABR app for Slack collect your personal data?
- The Admin By Request app for Slack uses your Admin By Request API Key to connect and collect data. It does only collect personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill its purpose (which is described further at https://www.adminbyrequest.com/docs/Slack). The personal data is collected from the data already existing in Admin By Request. However, one value is fetched from Slack solely for identification purposes in case a user should open a support ticket with us regarding the use of the Admin By Request app for Slack.
Which data does the ABR app for Slack store?
Usage of the Admin By Request app for Slack stores the following information:
- Team Id
- Team Name
- Channel Id
- Channel Name
- Access token
- Incoming webhook URL
Furthermore, approving or denying a request via Slack will store the username of the user performing the action.
How long does the ABR app for Slack store my data?
- Data is kept until the ABR app for Slack is uninstalled.
How does the Admin By Request app for Slack manage your personal data?
- The ABR SlackApp is managed under the same strict technical-, organizational- and contractual measures as any data managed as a part of Admin By Request. Furthermore, the data processing in the Admin By Request app for Slack is subject to the same regulatory requirements as the data processed in Admin By Request.
How does the Admin By Request app for Slack store your personal data?
- The Admin By Request app for Slack uses Microsoft Azure SQL to store your data in the same region and data centers as we use already for your Admin By Request tenant.
How do I request access to or deletion of my personal data?
- All users have the right to request access to and deletion of their individual data. To make a request, please do so by creating a support ticket in the Admin By Request portal or at https://www.adminbyrequest.com/support. We will respond to your request in a timely manner in accordance with applicable law. Please note that in certain circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is prohibited by law or if it conflicts with our legitimate interests as a business.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint of if you feel that FastTrack Software has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, or if FastTrack Software haven’t acted in a lawful manner in regards to a request concerning your Personal Data rights, you may contact the Danish Data Protection Agency ("Datatilsynet"), at the following website: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/english.